Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ONE MORE CARD and I'M DONE




This last card turned out to be my favorite for this month. I started out with Daffodil Delight cs, rolled with the In Stitches roller in Basic Black ink. On the Whisper White cs, I place a piece of tissue that has been stamped with the Pattern Pieces stamp in Melon Mambo, wrinkle up the tissue, smooth it out and then glue it down. All the sewing elements on the card are from the Sew Suite stamp set. The buttons are punched out of 4 colors-Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise, using the Sweet Buttons embosslit run through the Big Shot. On the thread spool I used the Balsa Wood found in the Idea Book & Catalog. Notice it has a "real"  needle through it with thread. The tape measure is Very Vanilla seam binding inked with Daffodil Delight, stamped with the tape measure in Basic Black ink . I didn't have a sentiment for the card that I wanted, so I came up with one. Did it in my MDS(My Digital Studio)           Used my    1 3/4x  7/8  large oval punch as a template to get the wording the right size. Printed it on Whisper White cardstock. Large scallop oval punch in Melon Mambo. Used WaterColor crayons  and a blender pen for the sewing machine.So there are the cards for the APRIL HOSTESS CLUB. 



No comments:

Post a Comment