Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A fun Saturday with some great girls!






A few weeks ago I invited the girls from church to come over and craft. I had recently found a great website of two women(who I found out recently are in Utah) who have a weekly webisode.  www.diydish.com has lots of fun projects to do. Several of them are re-using things you already have on hand. I thought it would be fun to try the necklaces with the girls. Here is the link for this project: http://www.thediydish.com/2010/05/episode-10-hardware-store-meets-chic-jewelry-design/. Once they got the hang of it, they were off creating several different styles. This is one of my favorite things to do is to help someone realize how creative they really are. Once they got all the necklaces done, it was into the kitchen to "craft" their own mini pizza's. Granted, my son was a little bit apprehensive about having several girls in the house, but from the picture, I am sure he and his friend "adjusted". So, lets get to the pics shall we. 









No comments:

Post a Comment