Tuesday, April 19, 2011

APRIL'S HOSTESS CLASS

Had so much fun this month with the stamp class. With this being the last month of the Occasions Mini Catalog, I had so much I wanted to share with them, but had to cut it down to 5 projects. :) The 1st card is done with the Blossom Punch and the Build a Blossom stamp set( at the request of one of the club members). I used Pear Pizzaz, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White cardstock.. I ran the Baja Breeze thru the bigshot with the Perfect Polka Dot impressions folder. I curled up the petals and put them together with glue dots. After it was assembled, I painted some Shimmer White on the petals and dotted the middle. I also used Crystal Effects on the center dots after it dried. The word is from the stamp set: Perfect Punches, which has the coordinating punch.  The scalloped paper is from the In Color paper pack, using the Eyelet border punch.

For the next card, which were really 4 little envelopes, I  took advantage of the special with the Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper that will be in the new 2011/2012 Stampin Up Catalog. We just got a sneak peak, along with a stamp set, Four Frames, which coordinates with the Decorative Label punch. I wanted to have them use all four stamps, so what better way than to do 4 cute little gift cards. Used several  colors that are in the Paisley paper. The die cut was the scallop envelope. Tied it up with Pear Pizzaz seam binding. Check back later for the rest of the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment