Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MARCH HOSTESS CLUB CARDS

Now we are on to the March cards. Posted before my class members come do the class. I promised my dear friend I would have them up before the class was done so she could see them. She was in our Stamp Club, but has moved back east. I miss her. So Jeannie, here are the cards...one's you will be getting soon.
  Our 1st one is quite simple. I "debossed" with the textured impressions folder, inked over it to bring it out. Die cut with the Flowers die cut with Cherry Cobbler and Encyclopedia designer series paper.Misted with water and scrunched up the one flower.  Shadow stamped "friend" from the All my Heart stamp set. Used the Cherry Cobbler seam binding and tied a knot in the middle of the flower. There you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment