Saturday, January 22, 2011

The rest of January's Hostess Club cards


So friends, here, as promised are the rest of my cards and project that we did at the classes.
 The snowflake card is with the bubble background(it was hard not to giggle when blowing the bubbles), then impressed with the Northern flurries embossing folder-I love those! 
The thank you card is with shimmer white cardstock, then cardstock vellum impressed with elegant lines embossing folder. Added to that was vanilla seam binding ribbon, vintage tags & trinkets and pearls. Finished it off with a little "spritz" of smooch spritz. The idea came from my upline Tami Waddell. Thanks Tami. 
 Here is our last project: A little envelope for your purse, using the springtime vintage fabric from the Occasions Mini catalog and the Sizzix envelope die cut. When you open it, it has a little mirror inside.  I love the adhesive sheets, makes it so easy to adhere things. The stamp is from the "Smarty Pants" set. I love the saying- BE YOURSELF, nobody is better qualified. 
Isn't that so true. Even doing this blog, I find myself comparing myself to others. Its easy to do. But, it's ok to let people know who YOU are, even the quirks. So onward- blog. :) *ha! my finger and phone are in the mirror. ;) 

Here are 2 more envelopes with the other vintage springtime fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment